The Committee for a Just Peace in Israel and Palestine is a diverse, community-based group dedicated to organizing activities and educational events that advance the cause of peace and justice for both Palestinians and Israelis.
- equal rights and access to resources for all inhabitants of the region, based on principles of social, economic, environmental, and political justice.
- peace and justice activities in Israel, Palestine, and the U.S.
- an end to the Israeli occupation of the West Bank, Gaza, and East Jerusalem, in accordance with international law and U.N. resolutions.
- an end to U.S. policies that sustain the occupation.
- international support for an equitable and just negotiation process.
- a resolution to the Palestinian refugee issue in accordance with international law and human rights principles.
- an end to all forms of terror: state, organizational, and individual.